Login Register






I've spent ~$3000 on music. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. #9
(04-28-2016, 09:28 PM)Wolverine Wrote: Ever heard of Piratebay bro?

You could have donated those $3000 to kids in Africa instead if you really wanted to blow it away. But it's your money so I wouldn't judge. However I rather not give to these music labels who already have millions.

I am not a huge supporter of Africans.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Aurora - 04-28-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Aurora - 04-28-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Aurora - 04-28-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Wolverine - 04-28-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Wolverine - 04-28-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Wolverine - 04-28-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-28-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Skryptec - 04-28-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by pvnk - 04-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Skryptec - 04-29-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Inori - 04-29-2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Skullmeat - 04-29-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: I've spent ~$3000 on music. - by Bish0pQ - 04-29-2016, 12:58 PM