Login Register






Prime Matchmaking filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Prime Matchmaking #14
(04-25-2016, 12:35 AM)Emily Wrote: I downranked to Silver to work back up, not easy as I thought cos the teams are just shit, and when I get a team that knows what they're doing, we always end up playing smurfs.

Silver 1 for life.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Prime Matchmaking - by Oni - 04-23-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Aeolian - 04-23-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Satan - 04-24-2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Aeolian - 04-24-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Oni - 04-24-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Losi - 04-24-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by sleaze - 04-24-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Aeolian - 04-24-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Oni - 04-24-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Satan - 04-25-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Oni - 04-25-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Prime Matchmaking - by Elevate. - 04-25-2016, 08:45 PM