Login Register




Poll: What sort of phone do you have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I know how to be financially smart with my mobile phones.
63.64%
7 63.64%
I have an iPhone. I also have an extra chromsome.
18.18%
2 18.18%
Uh...I spent a lot of money for this shitty Galaxy.
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



OnePlus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OnePlus #13
(04-20-2016, 09:20 AM)Customer Wrote: I have an S3. Doing me just fine!

Had the S3 and the S4, both were decent enough. The only issue I had with the phones was the plastic parts. The one I have now is metal and leather.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
OnePlus - by pvnk - 04-13-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Aeolian - 04-13-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: OnePlus - by pvnk - 04-18-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: OnePlus - by m0dem - 04-13-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: OnePlus - by insidious - 04-14-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Blue - 04-18-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: OnePlus - by pvnk - 04-18-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Wildfire - 04-19-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Oni - 04-20-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Customer - 04-20-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Wildfire - 04-20-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Customer - 04-21-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Oni - 04-21-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Customer - 04-21-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: OnePlus - by nonsleep1 - 04-22-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: OnePlus - by sleaze - 04-22-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Wolverine - 04-27-2016, 04:19 AM
RE: OnePlus - by insidious - 04-27-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Wolverine - 04-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: OnePlus - by JzJad - 04-30-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: OnePlus - by Dean Winchester - 05-02-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: OnePlus - by pvnk - 05-02-2016, 06:13 PM
RE: OnePlus - by Dean Winchester - 05-02-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: OnePlus - by pvnk - 05-02-2016, 08:03 PM