RE: Looking for iphone dev/network dev 04-13-2016, 06:47 PM
#3
OP doesn't have a hardened code iPhone. OP is full of shit. How do we know this? Because that would mean he broke out of Apple's sandboxed environment and is running code on root, not even possible via a jailbreak. Jailbreaks break you out of the sandbox, but you're still running userland. Also, if he has access to such a device, that would mean he some sort of developer either working for a dev team (which I can assure you he's not just by his username) or that he's working for Apple, which you can also assuming he's not because of his username and retardation demonstrated on this thread.
What he is asking for can be done with MULTIPLE packages available on Cydia and yet he wants a developer to re-code something with the same functionality readily available?
I think, OP, you are the skiddy with a jailbroken iPhone who thinks you have something special. Guaranteed it's your "standard" iPhone. Whatever that ambiguity means.
Skidlet with eggs burned because I forgot to check my eggs.
What he is asking for can be done with MULTIPLE packages available on Cydia and yet he wants a developer to re-code something with the same functionality readily available?
I think, OP, you are the skiddy with a jailbroken iPhone who thinks you have something special. Guaranteed it's your "standard" iPhone. Whatever that ambiguity means.
Skidlet with eggs burned because I forgot to check my eggs.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)