RE: Recommend books! 04-13-2016, 07:51 AM
#3
I hope that many people post on this, I want to get back to reading actually.
The book I recommend :
Title : The juvenalis dilemma (can be different called in English not sure)
Author : Dan Brown
Genre : Thriller
Why is it so good:
Dan Brown is not only a very good writer (he did also write Angels & Demons which everyone probably saw or read). This book is about the NSA who is trying to crack a code. It's very exciting and very psycholical (sorry if misspelled), and I can assure you if you read it, you won't be disappointed!
The book I recommend :
Title : The juvenalis dilemma (can be different called in English not sure)
Author : Dan Brown
Genre : Thriller
Why is it so good:
Dan Brown is not only a very good writer (he did also write Angels & Demons which everyone probably saw or read). This book is about the NSA who is trying to crack a code. It's very exciting and very psycholical (sorry if misspelled), and I can assure you if you read it, you won't be disappointed!
~~ Might be back? ~~














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)