Login Register






Legends Where'd all the Legends go? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? #4
(04-13-2016, 12:24 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I am still around! Although, I do also use a different tag. I am a co-leader of Otaku atm though!

Many aren't around anymore, would love to see them come back. However, people are still here under various new names and userbars xD Awards may be the best thing to look at.

Actually no, because that's only for upgraded members I think.

I've seen a few people that I know from forever ago, just not as many sadly.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-12-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Jiggly - 04-13-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-13-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Jiggly - 04-13-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-13-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Jiggly - 04-13-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Losi - 04-13-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-13-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by mothered - 04-13-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Wildfire - 04-13-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Fury - 04-13-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by OversouL - 04-13-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by OversouL - 04-14-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Oni - 04-13-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Oni - 04-14-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Anarchist - 04-14-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Oni - 04-14-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Blue - 04-14-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Where'd all the Legends go? - by Aeolian - 04-14-2016, 01:30 PM