RE: Watching/Last Watched 04-13-2016, 12:14 AM
#45
(04-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Narashae Wrote: I recently finished Sankarea, pretty funny and cute, although kinda weird at some parts. The premise isn't anything revolutionary, but nearly all characters are pretty likeable which makes it an enjoyable thing to watch.
You really have to read the manga afterwards, though, as the anime only covers the first 9 of around 50~ish chapters. The manga is a lot darker though, especially towards the end, where it ramps the amount of action and 'horror' up by a ton and goes from moe zombies to bloody murder.
Still pretty great though :^)
I wish I did this with shows.. I always want a physical copy of books/manga though. I hate reading online. But I can't afford to buy it and certainly don't have the storage space for it... Shame. Might be something I start up when I have a new place and know I won't have to move again in like 1-2 years.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)