Login Register






Leak Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) #9
(04-11-2016, 05:16 AM)Blue Wrote: Whelp, looks like I am finding a different VPN.
Can you recommend a free VPN that will be fine, or possibly one that is fairly cheap, I can down in a few bucks if I need too.
And, also your personal recommendation?

My personal preference is Mullvad. They're based in Sweden where it's not legally required to log all activity going through servers. They also accept Bitcoin which is a plus since you don't have to give them incredibly private information to buy it.

The reason why I trust them is because they claim not to log anything and I've used them to do "less-than-legal" activities many times in the past and nothing has happened to me.

Despite liking Mullvad, the most private VPN you can get will be your own. Find a bulletproof host somewhere offshore and make your own if you're that paranoid about it.

(04-11-2016, 05:57 AM)OnlyTheFewWillSurvive Wrote: Check out private internet access. I use them so does a lot of other people I talk with on a daily basis. Been using for the past 2 years. Google the name...

Nope, try again. They collect your email and payment data and do comply with subpoenas. You should really read VPNs' privacy policies more often.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) - by meow - 04-11-2016, 01:45 PM