Login Register






Leak Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) #5
Mine aswell paint a huge bullseye target and write come at me feds stick it on your roof. That is what excatly this vpn will do...

(04-11-2016, 05:16 AM)Blue Wrote: Whelp, looks like I am finding a different VPN.
Can you recommend a free VPN that will be fine, or possibly one that is fairly cheap, I can down in a few bucks if I need too.
And, also your personal recommendation?

Check out private internet access. I use them so does a lot of other people I talk with on a daily basis. Been using for the past 2 years. Google the name...
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 05:59 AM by OnlyTheFewWillSurvive.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Hotspot Shield VPN 5.20.14 Elite Edition (PC) - by OnlyTheFewWillSurvive - 04-11-2016, 05:57 AM