RE: Award Suggestion 04-11-2016, 05:22 AM
#39
(04-11-2016, 05:02 AM)mothered Wrote: Yes, all my NSP has been donated via "Giveaways", meaning upgrading members to Bronze, Silver and one was for the Santa Hat Award.
I'm not too fussed on personal Awards. I'm here for the community, to Interact and have a good time In the process. That said, I must say, your profile looks absolutely magnificent with the Awards.
I forgot to say, what a damn nice member you are!!
(04-11-2016, 05:19 AM)Aeolian Wrote: *Award Whore*
Its a good thing, as mentioned it looks like that kid UP.
Also, I didn't catch onto Jiggly as being your partner, sorry for the disrepect.
Most probably wouldn't know without being told. We don't really do PDAs and calling each other babe/baby/other puke inducing names. I'd like to think we're a reserved couple. But hey, now you know xD
I didn't even see it as offensive thanks to that funny award.
It's like, here's an award for being an award whore that makes you look more like an award whore...
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 05:25 AM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)