Donation Goal 04-09-2016, 06:21 AM
#1
Just a quick thread to make a log of my Donation goals, My goal is to donate at least $50 a month to SL to help cover any fees that need to be payed (Monthly fees, Plugins, etc.)
I'm not making a promise but im 80% sure I can keep this monthly, anything to help out around here.
I'm sure Oni would appreciate it if anyone even chipped in a few dollars a month, I'd surely appreciate it too.
~ Regards
Aprils Goal: [$105-$100] - $50 Completed | $50 Completed
I'm not making a promise but im 80% sure I can keep this monthly, anything to help out around here.
I'm sure Oni would appreciate it if anyone even chipped in a few dollars a month, I'd surely appreciate it too.
~ Regards

Aprils Goal: [$105-$100] - $50 Completed | $50 Completed
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)