Login Register






VB.NET Virus filter_list
Author
Message
RE: VB.NET Virus #3
(04-06-2016, 10:15 PM)Skryptec Wrote: Why is there a /Virus? Like in the Dim thing, however I'm too sleepy to look at it now but so far with my one eye open I have not seen problems.
Could you tell me what the error is?

Because that's the name of the files. I'll be changing it I was just using it as that to make it easier to identify the files.


There's no really an error or anything, it just doesn't add the useless info to the empty files. I'm not sure why Sad

Reply





Messages In This Thread
VB.NET Virus - by loading... - 04-06-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skryptec - 04-06-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by loading... - 04-07-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skullmeat - 04-08-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by loading... - 04-08-2016, 06:10 AM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skullmeat - 04-08-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by pvnk - 04-08-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skryptec - 04-09-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by pvnk - 04-08-2016, 07:43 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Cyber Warrior - 04-08-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Inori - 04-08-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skullmeat - 04-08-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by -nameless - 04-09-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Bish0pQ - 04-09-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Wildfire - 04-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by DarkMuse - 04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by Skryptec - 04-20-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: VB.NET Virus - by divisoria_baclaran - 06-27-2019, 02:32 AM