Login Register






500k recruitment challenge filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 500k recruitment challenge #15
(04-05-2016, 08:14 AM)lux Wrote: Do I gotta provide source? Also I can't use your test function, as it's in another language, therefore I just wrote in-house benchmarks

Can you send me the local source (since you mentioned that it's a web api)? I made the equivalent of my python method in go, so I can test against that
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 03-12-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Rick - 03-27-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 03-27-2016, 06:50 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by lux - 03-27-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by insidious - 03-31-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-01-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by m0dem - 04-01-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-01-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by m0dem - 04-02-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-02-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by m0dem - 04-02-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-02-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-04-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by lux - 04-05-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by Inori - 04-05-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: 500k recruitment challenge - by lux - 04-05-2016, 02:33 PM