Login Register






Tutorial How to Remove Adware from Your Computer filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to Remove Adware from Your Computer #6
(04-02-2016, 02:51 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: Yeah, this little tool is doing the job right.
Btw, you have nice tools on your website, I will take a more deeply look at it later.
I might take some of those useful tools you got and record a video about, and of course credits(your website) will be given in the description as well. Wink

Thanks for your kind comments.

Every tool on my site Is (hence the name) "freeware", meaning nothing bundled such as adware, or any Installers. All direct link downloads on an "as Is" basis, with no surprises and absolutely no trials. It's updated each and every day with new software.

Most Importantly, on topic here, I will give this tool a shot. It seems quite promising.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Remove Adware from Your Computer - by mothered - 04-03-2016, 03:30 AM