Login Register






delete filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I just got threatened over phone. #17
(04-02-2016, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote: If It Is a threat, big mistake on his/her part to leave a voicemail.


First and foremost, make sure you backup the voicemail recording. If anything eventuates, you'll have grounds to take action. Whether It's a prank or a threat due to some sort of animosity or hostility, remains to be seen. I cannot be definitive with the Information at hand. Play It by ear and take It from there.

Well said, I'd stick to this advice.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
delete - by Skryptec - 04-01-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by Sikom - 04-01-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by pvnk - 04-01-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by m0dem - 04-01-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by m0dem - 04-01-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by Jiggly - 04-02-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by Jiggly - 04-02-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by Oni - 04-02-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: I just got threatened over phone. - by meow - 04-02-2016, 04:44 AM