Login Register






"Destiny" The new COD Killer? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: "Destiny" The new COD Killer? #11
(02-23-2013, 05:08 PM)The Specialist Wrote: This completely contradicts against what CoD BO2 is now Tongue
All of this Zombie business etc, has been incorporated into the story line and all of this futuristic bullshit has just ruined the COD franchise, what are they going to introduce next? Killing the Twilight characters; even though I wouldn't mind doing that....

Also, if you watched the trailer it does take place on Earth...

IT doesn't look like Earth it looks like some alien planet.

Call of duty people play it not only for zombies in fact many people like my self don't even play zombies. We like being able to play in realistic enviroments that feature things from the real Earth. OF course the game is going to be repeating. I agree Modern Warfare 4 if they name it that I won't be purchasing it, that'd be stupid as fuck.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
"Destiny" The new COD Killer? - by Prince - 02-23-2013, 04:56 PM