Login Register




Poll: Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pro-Choice
68.97%
20 68.97%
Pro-Life
31.03%
9 31.03%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Pro-Life or Pro-Choice filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice #27
I voted Pro-Life, because I was adopted. I was given up at birth. I often forget I'm adopted because I'm the same ethnicity as my adoptive parents, and they love me as parents should love their child. I don't *feel* any different to anybody else. I'm just like all of you, but I'm luckier. I could've been aborted. However, my adoptive parents provide me with a life my birth parents would not have been able to provide me with, and I am glad to be alive. I'm happy I wasn't aborted, because now I am here talking with you. I don't have anything against any of you who voted pro-choice, your opinion is your opinion, but those of you who voted that and are reading this now, you wouldn't be reading this if there weren't the beautiful people on this planet who had the strength to disagree with you.
[Image: UqnbEnhuX4XX2lQQM1tMb7qwtA0nGmqefKQtGJQG...-h185-p-no]

[+] 2 users Like SubZ3r0's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-28-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 12-28-2015, 03:04 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by krozy - 12-28-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 12-28-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by krozy - 12-28-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by mothered - 12-28-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-28-2015, 03:20 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by krozy - 12-28-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-28-2015, 03:56 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 12-28-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-28-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 12-28-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-28-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 12-28-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by DarkMuse - 12-28-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Oni - 12-28-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Megan - 12-28-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Panther_ - 12-28-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by pvnk - 12-29-2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-29-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by pvnk - 12-29-2015, 07:36 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 12-29-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by roger_smith - 12-29-2015, 06:16 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by BobbyS - 12-29-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by XltSystem - 03-18-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by pvnk - 03-18-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by SubZ3r0 - 03-28-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 03-28-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by SubZ3r0 - 03-28-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by mothered - 03-29-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Jiggly - 03-30-2016, 07:47 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by mothered - 03-30-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Jiggly - 03-31-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by mothered - 03-31-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Jiggly - 03-31-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Oni - 03-30-2016, 08:21 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Panther_ - 03-30-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 03-31-2016, 02:49 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Panther_ - 03-31-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by m0dem - 03-31-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Panther_ - 03-31-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Nil - 04-04-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Pirate - 05-08-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by hibye778 - 05-27-2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Darku - 05-27-2016, 04:02 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by STH - 06-21-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by SEiP6 - 07-17-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by 817_091_278 - 10-22-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice - by Korvidius - 12-15-2016, 02:14 AM