RE: Who's Getting Your Vote? 03-19-2016, 03:12 AM
#20
(03-18-2016, 11:06 PM)Oni Wrote: Really does seem like a sick joke. I don't think candidates have ever conducted themselves this immaturely before. Don't forget we also have a socialist running. We were trying to kill the leftists not that long ago.
Spoiler:
The funny thing is, Clinton basically deserted the Obama administration - then immediately started campaigning.
Exactly. I really dislike bandwagoning but Trump is borderline, if not completely Hitler in proposals. I believe that if he does win President, shit is about to get really rough in the US. If I had to hazard a guess, it would be Civil War, US being attacked by other countries while we are in said Civil War, could be North Korea but there are a few other countries that might jump on that opportunity whether its for debts owed or general dislike.
Scientia potentia est
![[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]](http://i0.wp.com/techverse.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inkexplosion.jpg)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)