RE: Tv is expensive! 03-15-2016, 11:31 AM
#2
In Aussie land, the cost Is very much the same In all public hospitals. Around the figure you've mentioned.
When I was In hospital, the TV was left on (from the previous patient) so I just let It be. Then they tried to slap me with the bill and I basically told them where to go. I said that I didn't ask for It, so why should I pay for a service I didn't request? Of course, they didn't get a single penny from me.
When I was In hospital, the TV was left on (from the previous patient) so I just let It be. Then they tried to slap me with the bill and I basically told them where to go. I said that I didn't ask for It, so why should I pay for a service I didn't request? Of course, they didn't get a single penny from me.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)