RE: But is it Turing Complete? [challenge] 03-11-2016, 06:16 PM
#19
(03-11-2016, 05:50 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Is that a kinect up there? Also, nice apple II there.
(03-11-2016, 05:59 PM)m0dem Wrote: Is that your Apple? And do you know ASM?
@Skullmeat - Yeah, that's a Kinect - I don't know why it's there, but it is. Also up there is a sealed box of Dysan 5.25" MD-2D floppies, a .30-06 bullet, and a piece of paper with dickbutt on it that someone drew.
@m0dem - Yep, it's my Apple II+ from '79. I've owned the thing for a few years, got it from an uncle who bought it for $2500 I think it was back then, and while Drive 2 needs a speed adjustment and I need a RAM IC for my 16K card, it works just fine. I know a good bit of 6502ASM, I've been learning it for five months now as I've had in interest in programming for the Atari 2600. If I run out of RAM, I can bump up to a Laser 128, which was an Apple //c clone. Also, if I can get a few of the things listed down running to "pass" the test, I'll have to take a video of it working and use Youtube for something other than subs to channels.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)