Login Register






Comedy Shows filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Comedy Shows #8
I like a good few comedy shows.

Whitest Kids U Know is pretty good, I usually just use IFC for movies but I'll tune in for Whitest Kids U Know if it's on.
With IFC, Comedy Bang Bang was OK but strange - I heard Reggie was being/is replaced by Weird Al so I may have to check it out again.
Always Sunny is a good show, I've watched it for a few years and I record all the newer episodes to watch.
Wilfred was good, I haven't seen it on in a while but I remember liking the jokes.
I occasionally watch Robot Chicken when I go to friends houses, I feel it's not as good as it was but sometimes it's funny.
South Park is great, I never saw it on the TV but they have 'em all free online (Uses hulu though, stupid ads...) so I watched a ton of episodes and loved it.
Archer is good, but I haven't seen it recently.
The Boondocks was strange. That's all I have to say about that one.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Comedy Shows - by Oni - 03-10-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-10-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Oni - 03-10-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 03-10-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by BurritoBeans - 03-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-17-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 08-17-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-18-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-19-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 08-19-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-19-2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-19-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-19-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Wildfire - 08-17-2016, 06:59 PM