Login Register






Godsir Intro filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Godsir Intro #12
(03-06-2016, 03:55 AM)m0dem Wrote: Because you've already done this same exact message twice (possibly more).

Yeah I've just been copy pasting them because its easier but I guess that's kind of lazy so I won't be doing that anymore.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Godsir Intro - by Godsir - 03-04-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Godsir Intro - by typhoid - 03-05-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by m0dem - 03-05-2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by mothered - 03-05-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by Oni - 03-05-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Godsir Intro - by DarkMuse - 03-05-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Godsir Intro - by m0dem - 03-06-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by DarkMuse - 03-06-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by m0dem - 03-06-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by DarkMuse - 03-06-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by m0dem - 03-06-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by meow - 03-06-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Godsir Intro - by swatterhat - 03-06-2016, 12:12 AM