Login Register






North Korea Fires Missiles Hours After UN Meeting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: North Korea Fires Missiles Hours After UN Meeting #13
(03-05-2016, 06:52 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: That is probably the worst logic I have ever encountered. Hey, I made this knife so I should be able to stab people with it.

Nope, THAT'S the worst logic I've ever heard.

They didn't kill anyone, they tested their bombs, would make sense if you said "hey i made a knife, let me test it by cutting this rope." as they were testing something for the intention of why it was made.

Nice try to make your autistic ramblings make sense though.

(03-05-2016, 08:25 PM)DarkMuse Wrote: See I'm all for talking and debating a solution but right now Kim just doesn't give a fuck. He does not want to play by the rules and he wants things to go his way or not at all. He doesn't want compromise and when he fucks up I believe that he deserves to be obliterated or punished very severely.

Because he isn't a little bitch that spends all his time crying online like you, he's a fucking man; I hope he nukes you.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 09:56 PM by Handsome Gary.)
Do you like mayo with pizza? if yes
Kill yourself.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: North Korea Fires Missiles Hours After UN Meeting - by Handsome Gary - 03-05-2016, 09:55 PM