Login Register






The UK's EU Referendum filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The UK's EU Referendum #15
(03-02-2016, 10:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Thank you for a good response there. I feel like there are a lot of unknowns but things that could lead to something better... Or may not. I'm still not sure and need to read up more. I was aware of the criminals membership, then again, wouldn't our borders be tighter?

How much of the plans in the stance of leaving are long term and beneficial? I can see why control with laws is not so great, but I guess it is also the weighing of pros and cons. Is it financially viable too? I do not know the answer to many of my questions.

Yes, boarder control could go back into your hands instead of being forced obey because of EU membership. However, as previously mentioned this is, as well, something that the UK might sign away for preferential trading and other deals that can be made with the EU. But it means that the UK has a lot more control over its borders.

About if it is financially viable, then I can't see why it isn't. You are currently paying a lot to the EU. I'd like to know what of that 18bp members fee you actually get back and what you get for it. Is it truly worth being in the EU ? Keep in mind that countries like Switzerland, Iceland, Norway aren't in the EU. Switzerland is probably in the best financial situation they could be in. So, yes, it is financially viable.

But like you said, it comes down to pros and cons.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The UK's EU Referendum - by Jiggly - 02-24-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Master - 02-24-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Panther_ - 02-24-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Oni - 02-24-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Panther_ - 02-25-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by dojax - 02-28-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Jiggly - 02-28-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Loki123 - 03-02-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Jiggly - 03-02-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Loki123 - 03-03-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Jiggly - 03-04-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by snoopy - 02-25-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Jiggly - 02-28-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Oni - 03-02-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Loki123 - 03-02-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: The UK's EU Referendum - by Oni - 03-03-2016, 10:17 AM