RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications 02-29-2016, 02:19 PM
#7
(02-27-2016, 10:58 PM)primitiv Wrote: I take great pride in my mobile devices.
So do I.
No matter how cheap the phone is lol.
![[Image: JchOGM.png]](http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2406/JchOGM.png)
| My Device Set-Up and Applications filter_list | |
(02-27-2016, 10:58 PM)primitiv Wrote: I take great pride in my mobile devices.
No matter how cheap the phone is lol.
![[Image: JchOGM.png]](http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2406/JchOGM.png)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
My Device Set-Up and Applications - by pvnk - 02-21-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by Dean Winchester - 02-22-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by pvnk - 02-22-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by Dean Winchester - 02-27-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by zorrophreak - 02-27-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by pvnk - 02-27-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: My Device Set-Up and Applications - by Dean Winchester - 02-29-2016, 02:19 PM
|