RE: The UK's EU Referendum 02-24-2016, 05:20 PM
#3
Out. There is no reason to remain. Any pro EU propergander is weak and general disprovable. Most people I've spoke to are strongly for out a few on the fence but they said they are leaning towards leave. From what I saw from the BBC, both Radio 1 and on BBC News the tactic was similar. They where talking about the EU, while splicing in video/audio from general public saying how they like the EU and want to stay some times personalizing the issue, or are not sure about it. No equal discussion on it from that side as far as I saw.
We are the second biggest contributor to the EU. We will be the lynch pin that causes it to fall.
We are the second biggest contributor to the EU. We will be the lynch pin that causes it to fall.
![[Image: twvnig.gif]](https://my.mixtape.moe/twvnig.gif)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)