Login Register






Otaku 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests #5
(02-19-2016, 11:48 PM)Oni Wrote: We should watch 3 episodes of each anime we choose. It would let everyone get a fair preview and keep things interesting.


Desert Punk is pretty good. Definitely an old one.

I agree with this suggestion. I can keep a record of what we watched (on the days I host) so people can refer back if they want to watch more.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-19-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-20-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-23-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 03-05-2016, 03:22 AM