Login Register






Otaku 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests #4
We should watch 3 episodes of each anime we choose. It would let everyone get a fair preview and keep things interesting.

(02-19-2016, 11:32 PM)Customer Wrote: I really liked the first few episodes of Gangsta. The whole time I was away from my house I was thinking "shit, I could be at home watching cartoonz with my frendz."

My request: Desert Punk

Contains a little ecchi, but nothing TOO big.

Desert Punk is pretty good. Definitely an old one.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-19-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-20-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 02-23-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: 2nd Otaku Streaming Event - Requests - by Oni - 03-05-2016, 03:22 AM