Login Register






Anime Gore filter_list
Author
Message
Anime Gore #1
So, I discovered my younger brother really likes Attack on Titan. I realised I know I would never have been cool to watch something so intense when I was that age and it got me thinking about the gore in the show and anime shows generally.

Attack on Titan itself almost appears to have censored gore. Where you would see guts - you see shadow. See below:

[Image: yXIAuk2.png]

Elfen Lied gore quite clearly not realistic enough - Still loved the show

[Image: JopO9ez.jpg]

This leads me onto a question: What do you think of anime gore? Do you think it will ever have comparable effect to live action gore? I find the attack on titan series intense but easy enough to watch with it's light gore. Name some of the most truly horrific shows you've ever watched (for gore)!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anime Gore - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Customer - 02-19-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Customer - 02-19-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Skullmeat - 02-19-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Jiggly - 02-19-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Oni - 02-19-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by pvnk - 02-20-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: Anime Gore - by Jiggly - 02-20-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Almighty - 02-20-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Jiggly - 02-20-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Anime Gore - by Almighty - 02-20-2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Anime Gore - by Oni - 02-20-2016, 05:50 AM