RE: Imagination to reality 02-07-2016, 11:11 AM
#28
(02-07-2016, 02:37 AM)The Real Slim Shady Wrote: You're just deflecting now though... won't address the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Plain and simple:
(02-07-2016, 02:04 AM)mothered Wrote: You either didn't read my previous post, or simply didn't comprehend It's contents. Either way, sort yourself out and get a grasp on what I've documented.
Yet your capacity to do so, continues to evade you. Don't be too concerned, you will comprehend It at some point.
(02-07-2016, 02:55 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: Seeing as you ( @mothered ) are not a mod, it is not up to you. If you think he is violating something, report it, then it can be assessed.
I never once Implied (directly, Indirectly or otherwise), that I'm a member of staff. I merely quoted the rules, and gave my views pertaining to the comments associated with such rules. Which by the way, I have every right to do so as an awareness factor prior to using the Report function.
(02-07-2016, 02:55 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: While I disagree with you mothered, if you simply looked it up and used logic you would be able to tell that what occurred was not a premonition.
Making yourself believe (manipulating your mind), is not the same as having that belief innately (a premonition)
You have your "opinion", and very much so, are entitled to It. I have my facts as per all my aforementioned posts applicable to the discussion at my disposal.
Thanks for your opinion though. It's great to view the thoughts of others.
Gentlemen, this thread has gone way off-topic. This will definitely be my last post relative to our discussion on premonition. I am so glad that I've cleared things up, and the definition of "premonition" has been finalized.
Thank you @The Real Slim Shady for your views on the matter, I do appreciate your feedback. I do hope you can find a gateway and exhaust the correct channels to comprehend what I've documented about premonitions. I'm quite confident you will.
Thank you.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)