Login Register






Tataouine occupied by ISIS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS #9
(02-06-2016, 03:52 AM)mothered Wrote: You most certainly have not only cleared It up, but defined It In a very understandable manner.

Thanks again.

Well.. considering.. I do think I did well..

If you would give me a day or two.. I could probably present you an accurate essay describing in detail why the war started but I think I did enough, hopefully. Glad I cleared some things up at least. HeartHeart

*Yes, I be super drunk at the moment.*

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by Inori - 02-01-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by zorrophreak - 02-01-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by Oni - 02-01-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by mothered - 02-02-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by Loki123 - 02-05-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by mothered - 02-05-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by Loki123 - 02-05-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by mothered - 02-06-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by Loki123 - 02-06-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by mothered - 02-06-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by MochiMochi - 02-08-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by zorrophreak - 02-08-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: Tataouine occupied by ISIS - by MochiMochi - 02-08-2016, 03:30 PM