RE: The feels after finishing a show 02-03-2016, 10:31 PM
#16
(12-18-2015, 06:51 AM)insidious15 Wrote: Yeahp. I get this all the time, and I like to call it Post-Anime Depression.
It's cheesy af, but the first anime I watched was "Zero No Tsukaima" and I was in a very...weird spot in life. After that anime finished, there was a void which I definitely did not expect, which probably made it the most 'memorable' void.
Otherwise, Steins;Gate made me so depressed after I watched it :'(. Damn I love those characters, I should really rewatch that show.
I watched it too and felt exactly the same. There's such an emotional journey right at the end.
(02-03-2016, 07:09 AM)swatterhat Wrote: I remember crying after my Anohana binge-watching. I never admitted it to myself though. Lol.
Oh I cried at that so bad. Freaking sponge.
(02-03-2016, 08:06 PM)ImmNinjaxD Wrote: Same. Sakurasou, Toradora, Nichijou, Barakamon, Chunibyo;
All pretty cheesy anime, all left me sad when finished. I usually rewatch them if I'm feeling really low, because you always notice new things when you watch it over.
I love rewatching. I get to a stage though where I forget what it felt like to watch it for the first time.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 10:33 PM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)