RE: Sex with other guys. 02-03-2016, 04:44 PM
#40
(02-03-2016, 04:03 PM)NoahWatchmaker Wrote: NO REGRETS!
She was so tight.
So lovely. i held on to her.... oh god. oh fucking god. we did it all night. all fucking night long.
and now i fuck my girlfriend longer too. best decision i ever fucking made.
and there is no fucking moral god karma bullshit about this. I'm a happy person.
the only person who isn't happy is the girl i fucked.
turns out bitches come out the wood work when you get tied down with babies and a marriage.
this other girls was like "I love you blah blah blah"
OH MAN
OH FUCKING MAN
BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.
now i don't have to worry about feeling cucked for life.
I hope your just bullshitting everyone cuz it looks like it.
But if you don't
Then GO DIE.
![[Image: hdo5772.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/hdo5772.jpg)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)