Login Register






Story and a question. filter_list
Author
Message
Story and a question. #1
Quote:I'm a doctor and a pedophile came to me and he needed a surgery. I knew there were 8 people that could use his organs so I decided to make a mistake in the surgery. Those 8 people saw life because what I did but now I am in court and you all are the lawyers.

So, which cause would you support and why ?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Story and a question. - by Loki123 - 01-29-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by CEO - 01-31-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by Rick - 02-01-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by Nil - 02-01-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by mothered - 02-01-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by pvnk - 02-01-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by Loki123 - 02-01-2016, 04:09 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by mothered - 02-01-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by Jiggly - 02-02-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by Loki123 - 02-01-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by Bob_Ross - 02-01-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by mothered - 02-02-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by Loki123 - 02-01-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by Oni - 02-02-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Story and a question. - by Loki123 - 02-05-2016, 01:41 AM
RE: Story and a question. - by Melody - 02-07-2016, 07:26 PM