Login Register






Exam discussion filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Exam discussion #8
(01-28-2016, 09:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote: At University level I don't do exams any more, but back in school I would say my worst was probably English Literature at A Level. I used to get A* and A in my classes but at A Level they removed the parts of the course that I used to enjoy about English. I didn't fail but I got a C.

That's a shame - I'm currently in a University level Literature course at my highschool, and we have a great teacher. Without her, the class would be borderline nap time, but she slips in fun stuff along with the strict curriculum, and motivates us to try our best. To me, the teacher is half the battle!

(01-29-2016, 04:29 AM)Axarious Wrote: Today was my last day of midterms as well. I fucked up my geometry midterm big time, never understood that shit. Everything else I feel pretty confident on. Though midterms are honestly the least of my worries, I'm pretty lazy and I didn't do a ton of course work. So yeah, fuck.

Math midterms have always fucked me pretty hard, as I pretty much never study for anything, and if there is one course you pretty much need to study for, it's math. It's no big deal if I failed the midterm though as I have a 90 average in the class due to stupidly easy homework/quiz grades
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2016, 04:44 AM by ImmNinjaxD.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Exam discussion - by ImmNinjaxD - 01-28-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by Oni - 01-28-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by Jiggly - 01-28-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by ImmNinjaxD - 01-29-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Exam discussion - by Jiggly - 01-28-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by Wildfire - 01-29-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Exam discussion - by Oni - 01-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Exam discussion - by Wildfire - 01-29-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by Melody - 02-08-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by maria.augustt - 10-31-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: Exam discussion - by ghonshonmargo - 04-18-2023, 02:10 PM