Login Register






Otaku I bought... Another figure! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I bought... Another figure! #16
(01-25-2016, 03:54 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: Was indeed $50... my most expensive figure is in the $200 range, though.

Even so at 200$, If It's something you so desire, then be It as It may.

My motto Is "If you can afford It, you can't put a price on happiness".
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I bought... Another figure! - by Skullmeat - 01-23-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Hazard - 01-23-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Customer - 01-23-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Oni - 01-24-2016, 04:23 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Crystal - 01-24-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Skullmeat - 01-24-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Oni - 01-24-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Crystal - 01-24-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by roger_smith - 01-25-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by Crystal - 01-25-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by ImmNinjaxD - 01-25-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by roger_smith - 01-25-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: I bought... Another figure! - by mothered - 01-24-2016, 11:05 AM