Who uses Netflix for Anime streaming? 01-20-2016, 05:25 PM
#1
I don't know how many people actually have Netflix but I wondered if people did use it for streaming?
So far, I think it's my favourite place to stream (not just Anime) but I like the fact that all of the ones I've watched on there are subs. I much prefer it to Crunchyroll which I have a lot of issues with and the quality has always been spot on for what I expect from streaming.
My only disappointment in Netflix is the limited number of shows. I know that the American version is substantially different with a lot more shows than the British version.
Anyone else got better streaming suggestions?
So far, I think it's my favourite place to stream (not just Anime) but I like the fact that all of the ones I've watched on there are subs. I much prefer it to Crunchyroll which I have a lot of issues with and the quality has always been spot on for what I expect from streaming.
My only disappointment in Netflix is the limited number of shows. I know that the American version is substantially different with a lot more shows than the British version.
Anyone else got better streaming suggestions?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)