Login Register






Spring Semester filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Spring Semester #4
(01-17-2016, 01:17 PM)mothered Wrote: I'm past the age of studying.

My landlord has go to be at least in her 50's and she's in the middle of completing a degree. While there is past the "normal" age one typically does this stuff - I don't think you can really be past the age of studying lol


(01-17-2016, 01:17 PM)mothered Wrote: Judging by the context of your posts, you seem pretty educated. If you don't mind me asking, In what capacity are your studies?

Don't know if you're asking Oni, or I - but I am doing a Bachelors degree in IT. Lets just say I wanted to increase my career outlook and decided that I had better get that piece of paper. So I went to University. A bit late is better than never I guess. But most of the topics are completely boring the fuck out of me. Dealing with the business aspect. Or just way too fucking easy. Like programming. It's gotten to the point where I haven't gone to most of my classes/lectures and yet, am still passing with great marks. It's been 2 or 3 semesters since I was actually attending lectures regularly.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-17-2016, 06:35 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by The Real Slim Shady - 01-17-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by mothered - 01-17-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Spring Semester - by The Real Slim Shady - 01-17-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Spring Semester - by mothered - 01-18-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-17-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Spring Semester - by insidious - 01-17-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-18-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Jiggly - 01-18-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Hazard - 01-18-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-18-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by zorrophreak - 01-18-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Bish0pQ - 01-18-2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-18-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Bish0pQ - 01-18-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Oni - 01-18-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Spring Semester - by Bish0pQ - 01-18-2016, 10:39 AM