Login Register






Downtime January 13th 2016 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Downtime January 13th 2016 #3
(01-14-2016, 11:03 AM)mothered Wrote: I didn't experience anything on my end, obviously I wasn't online at the time.

2 hours of downtime (for the nature of this site) has minimal Impact on the forum. The main thing Is, at least all Is back to normality.
Thanks for letting us know.

There were questions/comments during the time in the skype chat, so I wanted to acknowledge those Smile
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

[+] 1 user Likes roger_smith's post





Messages In This Thread
Downtime January 13th 2016 - by roger_smith - 01-14-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Downtime January 13th 2016 - by mothered - 01-14-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Downtime January 13th 2016 - by roger_smith - 01-15-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Downtime January 13th 2016 - by Jiggly - 01-15-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Downtime January 13th 2016 - by Oni - 01-17-2016, 02:19 PM