RE: Sex with other guys. 01-11-2016, 08:44 PM
#24
(01-11-2016, 08:05 PM)Chitoge Wrote: I thought that SL might be getting more mature and accepting, with @Megan and @"Maddison" being gladly accepted as trans, and seemingly nobody caring that a handful of members said they were bi on the Skype group.
But no, I guess I'm wrong. Can't hope for anything more than a troll begging for attention by making anyone that's not straight as a ruler feel like shit.
On another note, this.
don't let one asshat on the internet ruin the whole thing for you m8, there will be dipshits no matter where you look
---
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Click here to get started with Linux!
If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...
Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)