RE: Working Anti Ddos Script In Php 01-10-2016, 04:21 AM
#3
Gonna have a read through, see if I can detect malicious code.
EDIT: This script was written by Gökhan Muharremoðlu.
I wouldn't suggest downloading from here, however the script does seem legit and I would trust it myself had it come from the original source.
When I get back home, I'll cross check this version with the original to detect any edits or such. Bare with me.
EDIT: This script was written by Gökhan Muharremoðlu.
Quote:Coded by Gökhan Muharremoðlu
License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (LGPLv3)
Release Date: 01.10.2012 v.1.8.2
I wouldn't suggest downloading from here, however the script does seem legit and I would trust it myself had it come from the original source.
When I get back home, I'll cross check this version with the original to detect any edits or such. Bare with me.
















![[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]](https://i.imgur.com/F4Z9Dqw.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)