Login Register






Should I work on my website? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I work on my website? #14
(01-05-2016, 04:26 AM)m0dem Wrote: Lol, ik. xD
I just wanted to get something out quickly.

Just a shout-out of thanks to @DarkMuse for helping me with the design of the site! Smile
It looks much better already! <3
Thank you @DarkMuse!

Dat not the updated design but ok :p
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 10-04-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by Megan - 10-04-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by mothered - 10-04-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by DarkMuse - 12-13-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by Yung Lean - 12-14-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by m0dem - 12-14-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by pastezilla - 12-29-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Should I work on my website? - by insidious - 01-05-2016, 03:20 AM