RE: How to put any program through Tor 12-31-2015, 07:41 PM
#10
(12-31-2015, 05:18 PM)Retro Wrote: >Tor
>Impossible for anything to be traced back
You don't know how tor works lol, your logic == if i connected to a node from a public college network and emailed someone a threat they couldn't see who accessed tor at that exact time and trace it back?
Your ISP can see when you use TOR, just not what you're doing on TOR.
Gonna copy @Megan's reply method here.
I don't think you read it correctly. I didn't say "it's impossible", I said "it's virtually impossible", which are different. 2/10 you tried.
No, that's not my logic. Anyone who chooses to use Tor on a public, heavily monitored network like a college network for something like that is retarded and deserves to get caught. How anonymous you are on Tor depends on you, the user. If you're not careful enough and don't adapt to the correct browsing habits for staying anonymous, you will get caught. That statement has proven itself many times in the past. Otherwise, you're fine, which has also proven itself. About the "email" thing, how would they automatically know that the email was sent by someone on the campus network? And even if they did, you think they could just arrest someone that happened to be on Tor at the same time the email was sent? And this is the guy who is trying to call out my logic...
Is there something wrong with that somehow..? Lets say someone did something illegal while using Tor through their ISP. Once again, how would anyone know it came from that ISP's network? And once again again, you think they could arrest someone that happened to be connected to Tor at the time the illegal activity was committed? Furthermore, if they did happen to get caught, it wouldn't matter because most people doing dumb shit on Tor know how to get rid of any evidence on their computer after doing anything they know would put them in handcuffs.
I know you're upset because I gave you a neg rep and called you a faggot, but I think it's time to get past that. Okay honey?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)