Login Register






Challenge (4) Simulate Simon (the game) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Challenge (4) Simulate Simon (the game) #5
(12-30-2015, 06:24 AM)insidious15 Wrote: I'm on this. Never used pygame before, and I said I'd do last challenge (I still will) but I'm halfway through this one cause I found it more interesting Biggrin, but irl works a bitch and there seems to be alot of it.

If I don't finish this tomorrow, kill me.

If you finish this in Python first, I''ll do this in ASCII Java

Hey! That's cool! I'm using Pygame too.
Bro, it does not matter if I finish before you (or you before me).. we should still post!
Even if the code has a few bugs, still post... just say: "The code is buggy" or something

I am basically almost done with my code. It's just in the really buggy stage. xD
I'm excited to see how your Pygame code looks!

[+] 1 user Likes m0dem's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge (4) Simulate Simon (the game) - by m0dem - 12-30-2015, 06:31 AM