Login Register






I enlisted in the Marine Corps filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps #8
Seems like SL has multiple people that are in the military.

(12-22-2015, 05:07 AM)ねこまっしぐら Wrote: I'm also shipping out early next year.

Marines? Or?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by Ethodax - 12-10-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by Megan - 12-10-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by ./Nomad - 12-10-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by mothered - 12-11-2015, 05:14 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by kingmoe - 12-11-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by Agony - 12-12-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by Oni - 12-22-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by w00t - 12-22-2015, 03:51 PM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by w00t - 12-23-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by Agony - 12-25-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: I enlisted in the Marine Corps - by w00t - 12-25-2015, 03:58 PM