Login Register






What should I buy for Kali PenTesting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should I buy for Kali PenTesting #10
(12-20-2015, 04:24 PM)roger_smith Wrote: Yes, this. Thank you for hitting in the wireless. Many wireless adapters don't support the fun things you can do w/ wifi.


I have to disagree with you on the point above.

http://forums.kali.org/showthread.php?13...ing-system

With very minor adjustments (like making a non-priv'd user) Kali can be a completely acceptable and functional primary OS. It's build from Debian after all, which is known for its stability. Previous iterations (BackTrack for example) were less than fantastic for Main OS purposes, but Kali is a redesign so some of the "conventional wisdom" regarding this distro doesn't always apply.

Do you have any suggestions for what I should buy then?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What should I buy for Kali PenTesting - by Sikom - 12-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What should I buy for Kali PenTesting - by Sikom - 12-20-2015, 05:10 PM