Login Register






What should I buy for Kali PenTesting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What should I buy for Kali PenTesting #3
(12-19-2015, 02:14 PM)The Real Slim Shady Wrote: Really doesn't matter. if its a casual use kinda thing - i'd go cheap. shit might take a little longer but it will get there eventually. if you're really gonna get into it, buy the best that you can afford.

regardless of the base model though - you're probably going to want to put some money aside for some better wireless adapters. depending on the type of attacks you want to perform, you may want at least 2 - should support raw frame injection and all that shiznat. and you'll probably want some better wireless antenna's.


Well that didn't really help much with pinpointing the one I should buy

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What should I buy for Kali PenTesting - by Sikom - 12-19-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: What should I buy for Kali PenTesting - by Sikom - 12-19-2015, 06:06 PM