Login Register






iPhone 5S Box filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iPhone 5S Box #12
(12-18-2015, 01:38 PM)mothered Wrote: I once bought a phone and before my arrival home (30 minutes away), I dropped It and smashed the glass. I was devastated.

How did you break yours?

I've never done that with a phone before, I don't understand if my phones glass is made of tougher stuff than others? But I've genuinely never broken a phone by smash its screen and my phone has been through some shit, it's been kicked, dropped, etc and yet the only damage to it is minor scratches on the back.
[Image: 9JVyFsC.png]
Sig by @Symadox

XMPP: Mi5@DukGo.com

Reply





Messages In This Thread
iPhone 5S Box - by Yung Lean - 12-13-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by mothered - 12-14-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Megan - 12-14-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Yung Lean - 12-14-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Megan - 12-14-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by mothered - 12-14-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Megan - 12-14-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Yung Lean - 12-14-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by mothered - 12-15-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Yung Lean - 12-17-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by mothered - 12-18-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Megan - 12-18-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by mothered - 12-18-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Iron Lady - 12-19-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: iPhone 5S Box - by Yung Lean - 12-20-2015, 01:48 PM