RE: The feels after finishing a show 12-18-2015, 06:51 AM
#13
Yeahp. I get this all the time, and I like to call it Post-Anime Depression.
It's cheesy af, but the first anime I watched was "Zero No Tsukaima" and I was in a very...weird spot in life. After that anime finished, there was a void which I definitely did not expect, which probably made it the most 'memorable' void.
Otherwise, Steins;Gate made me so depressed after I watched it :'(. Damn I love those characters, I should really rewatch that show.
It's cheesy af, but the first anime I watched was "Zero No Tsukaima" and I was in a very...weird spot in life. After that anime finished, there was a void which I definitely did not expect, which probably made it the most 'memorable' void.
Otherwise, Steins;Gate made me so depressed after I watched it :'(. Damn I love those characters, I should really rewatch that show.
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)