Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Poll: What do you think is the best RAT? Comment which version (i.e. 1.3)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spy-Net
0%
0 0%
Cybergate
100.00%
2 100.00%
Cerberus
0%
0 0%
Dark Comet
0%
0 0%
Bitfrost
0%
0 0%
Sub-Seven
0%
0 0%
Apocolypse
0%
0 0%
Other (Post the name)
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



What is Your Favorite RAT? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? #27
(01-17-2011, 02:44 PM)darkscorpion Wrote: Blackshades Wink Biggrin

A clean cracked version Smile
Heads up.
Many blackshades users in the past has been caught after FBI got access to some shit. Tbh I am scared for using that shit, because I think 10 people got arrested last week
===
~I know who you are~
I hacked THIS account






Messages In This Thread
What is Your Favorite RAT? - by Th3Proph3t - 12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? - by mothered - 12-13-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? - by meow - 12-13-2015, 05:59 PM
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? - by Yung Lean - 12-15-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? - by clito999 - 12-15-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: What is Your Favorite RAT? - by Sans - 12-15-2015, 06:08 AM